A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Klein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Klein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Lorinda Klein MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Melanie L. Klein practice?
- Dr. Melanie Klein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melanie Klein practices Pediatrics near Sunnyvale, CA.
See Sunnyvale Pediatricians.