A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Koehler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Koehler is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Koehler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koehler graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Koehler has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie A Koehler MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Melanie A. Koehler practice?
- Dr. Melanie Koehler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melanie Koehler practices Pediatrics near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and Penn Valley, PA.
See Reading Pediatricians.