A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Kramer-Harrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Kramer-Harrington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kramer-Harrington
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kramer-Harrington Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Kramer-Harrington, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer-Harrington graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kramer-Harrington has 1 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Kramer-Harrington MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melanie Kramer-Harrington practice?
- Dr. Melanie Kramer-Harrington has 1 office location.
Dr. Melanie Kramer-Harrington practices Family Medicine near Kingston, MI.
See Kingston Primary Care Doctors.