Dr. Melanie Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melanie Smith?

September 1st, 2016

Medical Collections

Dr Smith is very caring and efficient- I highly recommend her.

March 22nd, 2016

Dr. Smith is one of the best doctors I've had. She takes to listen and to response to your concerns.

October 29th, 2015

Granny3,great1

One of the best Doctors I have ever been to. She listens, cares and is right about her diagnosis. I would recommend Dr. Smith to anyone. She is one of the Best!!!

March 28th, 2015

I love her. She is very easy to talk to. Her staff is great. All of my kids love her.

March 29th, 2013

Dr.Smith is Awesome!

August 29th, 2012

Best doctor I have ever had!!

I have had quite a few doctors in my 47 years because of a medical file that looks like a phone book. lol Dr. Smith is, hands down, THE best doctor I have ever known. No matter how crazy her schedule is, she sits down and talks with you like she has all the time in the world. She really LISTENS and doesn't question alternative methods if they work for you. If she doesn't know, she has the honesty to say she doesn't, and promptly finds someone who will know. That is a humble quality very rare in doctors these days. Her bedside manner, knowledge and compassion are top shelf! The only reason it is so hard to get an appointment is that everyone wants to be her patient.

October 3rd, 2011

Dr. Smith is the best doctor I have ever been to. She listens to her patients and really hears them. She will do whatever it takes to find out whats wrong.

September 11th, 2011

A very caring Dr. She is top notch as Physician and person

Dr. Smith has been my doctor for 6 years. She treats everyone as if they were her own family. Her diagnosis are very accurate. If she has any doubt about your problem, she insists on sending you to a specialist. Goes above and beyond to correct your problem!!

February 23rd, 2010

Grateful patient

Back in 2003, I had a lump in my left breast. She immediately had me go get and ultrasound and being the results back to her. When she got my results she then set me up with a breast specialist as she knew there was more going on. She was always kind and caring with me. I will always be grateful for her concern as I soon after discovered the lump was cancer. She is one of the most caring doctors I know. I just wish that after I moved in 2006, I did not live so far away, or I would still use her as my doctor.

January 11th, 2010

She is an exceptional doctor! My whole family sees her. She is very professional and, at the same time, personable. She allows the patient/parents to be actively involved in decision making by discussing all options. She is very concerned with the way patients feel about given diagnosis. She knows that many factors play into healthcare such as finances, emotions, circumstances, etc. She is never undermining or insulting; she is very much the opposite! She is very encouraging as well as honest. She's a great person all around!

July 15th, 2017