A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Martin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Martin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Anne Martin MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Melanie A. Martin practice?
- Dr. Melanie Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Melanie Martin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Shawnee, KS.
See Shawnee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.