Dr. Melanie Mccleave Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melanie Mccleave?

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Melanie Mccleave?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 19th, 2017

Great doctor. I moved from lower 48 she delivered my 4th baby. It was a good experience and all my visits were quick I was not in the office to long for all of my appt. She is very kind patient answers all my questions explains things. You never feel rushed.

October 28th, 2015

Best choice

Dr. McCleave is a very personable, reasonable, and intuitively inclined. She's incredibly kind and no nonsense. I appreciate her always taking time with me and prompt service. Her office is relaxed and all the staff is very nice!

March 24th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. McCleave's office for many years. I also have friends who go there. We cannot say enough GREAT things about her care and staff. She is knowledgeable and very conservative but helpful. Her staff is also very helpful with insurance and helping you with financial assistance. I would highly recommend her.

July 19th, 2011

GREAT

Why is it that only negative experiences are ever posted? I and at least a half dozen of my friends have all gone to Dr. McCleave for everything from annuals to babies to hysterectomies. She is well respected in the field, very knowledgeable, and takes time during each appointment to actually talk to you about what's going on. I highly recommend her.

July 11th, 2011

My visit with Dr. McCleave resulted in surgery , that was not required ..

October 6th, 2010

Rude

She seems as though she would be friendly but once in the appointment she just "decides" what is wrong with you before even running any tests.She has the attitude of she knows everything about you and your lifestyle when in fact she does not.She tends to judge you by the way you look before even finding out why you look the way you do or why the problems are going on.EVERYTHING was blamed on the fact that I am overweight and the problems I have are the same problems my mother and grandmother had and both of them were of a healthy weight.I find it rude and disrespectful when doctors cant look past your physical looks and really find out what is going on.She did a pelvic exam but that's it.She didn't run any tests or anything just decided if I lost weight and got control over on my life then I would feel better.This doctor literally had me in tears when I got outside of the office.I have never felt so horrible about myself then how I felt leaving her.I wouldn't suggest seeing her..maybe if your skinny then she'll actually help you with whats actually wrong..and don't get me wrong.I know being overweight causes a lot of health problems which is why i am currently dieting and exercising-she assumed I am not and suggested I laid off the junk food without even knowing what I am currently doing. Rude.

April 26th, 2010

Dr. McCleave is a very good doctor. Her staff are very impolite and rude to patients at times.

September 29th, 2015