A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Miller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- St. Vincent's East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Marie Lewis-Lehr Miller MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melanie M. Miller practice?
- Dr. Melanie Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melanie Miller practices Family Medicine near Trussville, AL.
See Trussville Family Physicians.