Dr. Melanie Mirande MD Patient Reviews

• 14 reviews

May 2nd, 2016
Good doctor, not good staff
Her staff is discourteous--acting like they are doing the patient a favor for being there.

June 25th, 2015
She is not only a great doctor but is also kind, caring and compassionate. We would recommend her highly!!

March 22nd, 2015
Awesome all around !!

January 15th, 2015
Dr. Mirande saved my life.
Dr. Mirande has an excellent bedside manner and most importantly; her diagnoses are accurate. She will ensure you see the correct specialist if needed. She sent me to a specialist who correctly diagnosed a pituitary tumor which another specialist that someone else recommended missed the diagnosis.

March 10th, 2014
Best doctor I've ever had, caring, efficient and compassionate. Covers all bases. I recommend her to all my friends. She's a real person who is easy to communicate with and who cares about her patients.

December 2nd, 2013
No Follow up
I had frequent problems making appointments and I she never ever asked me to return for a follow up. She is a good doctor for small health problems and referrals. Sometimes she is caring and sometimes she is almost rude. She is not an easy doctor for a patient.

June 17th, 2013
The Best
I have never used a doctor who has more concern for the patient, and has gone way out of the way for emergency situations. She is more like family than a doctor. Giving her and her crew 4 stars is just not enough - the survey needs another star for Dr. Mirande.

May 21st, 2013
I cannot say enough about Dr. Mirande. She is very very thorough...very very accurate....and unbelievably caring. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants excellent care. She follows up on every need and is very thoughtful toward her patients.

April 18th, 2012
When I first started to Dr. Mirande, she was very good and attentive. As she has taken on more patients, the visits have become more cursory and the wait time has become longer and longer while in the office. Too many patients get scheduled for the same appointment time. Her staff is very courteous and professional.

October 28th, 2011
VERY CARING DOCTOR
DR MIRANDE WAS VERY THROUGH AND SEEMED VERY GENUINE IN HER CONCERN FOR MY WELL BEING. I HAD TO WAIT TO BE SEEN, BUT AS SOON AS SHE ENTERED THE ROOM SHE APOLOGIZED FOR MY WAIT. DR MIRANDE THEN SPENT A GREAT DEAL OF TIME WITH ME, LISTENED TO MY CONCERNS SHE DIDN'T RUSH THROUGH MY EXAM BECAUSE SHE WAS RUNNING A BIT LATE. SHE WAS PROFESSIONAL, BUT PERSONABLE AND WAS VERY EASY TO TALK TO. THREE OF MY FRIENDS RECCOMENDED HER AND I AM SO HAPPY THAT I TOOK THEIR ADVISE.

October 10th, 2011
A large Gem
I rarely go to a doctor, as I'm a relatively healthy person with a preference for alternative medicins, which usually allow your body to heal itself. Two weeks ago I needed to see a doctor for a knee problem, and I was told about Dr Mirande. What a wonderful person. She was very understanding of the pain I was having and explained everything in complete detail of what and why she was going to prescribe medication, and explained exactly what her treatment would involve. I never felt uncomfortable or rushed and she was happy to answer all my questions in detail. I'm happy I have found a gem of a doctor. Thank you Dr Mirande.

January 3rd, 2011
The best Dr in town!
Dr. Mirande is one the most professional and caring Drs I have ever seen. Her staff is amazing and she usually gets me in the same day I call. Dr. M is extremely patient and she always goes the extra mile to make sure my issue(s) are resolved.