A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Sanders Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Sanders Morris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Sanders Morris, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders Morris graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Sanders Morris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- UAB Hospital
- Uab Highlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Sanders Morris MD is a female Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Melanie Sanders Morris practice?
- Dr. Melanie Sanders Morris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melanie Sanders Morris practices Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Surgeons.