A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Moses:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Moses, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moses graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Moses has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moses accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melanie Moses practice?
Dr. Melanie Moses practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See Bronx Radiologists.