A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Moses:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moses
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moses Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Moses, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moses graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Moses has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Moses MD is a female Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Melanie Moses practice?
- Dr. Melanie Moses has 1 office location.
Dr. Melanie Moses practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Radiologists.