A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Moses:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moses
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moses Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Moses, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moses graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Moses has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Moses MD is a female Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Melanie Moses practice?
- Dr. Melanie Moses has 1 office location.
Dr. Melanie Moses practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Radiologists.