A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie O'Neill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie O'Neill is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie O'Neill, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neill graduated from Flinders University Of South Australia, Adelaide.
Dr. O'Neill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Beth O'Neill MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melanie B. O'Neill practice?
- Dr. Melanie O'Neill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melanie O'Neill practices Emergency Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Greenwich, CT.
See Brooklyn Emergency Physicians.