A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Oblender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Oblender is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Oblender, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Oblender graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Oblender has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie G Oblender MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Melanie G. Oblender practice?
- Dr. Melanie Oblender has 1 office location.
Dr. Melanie Oblender practices Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.