Dr. Melanie Ogunmefun Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melanie Ogunmefun?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Melanie Ogunmefun?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

May 29th, 2013

Terrible waste of time

Terrible office all the way around! I've had multiple experiences with this office and none of them have been pleasant. Most recently I called to schedule an appointment for my younger brother. Since he was over 18 they required that he call in to answer questions for their intake process. He was then told that he would be contacted within 48hrs to schedule an appointment. After about 72hrs he called back since we had not heard from him. He was informed that the intake department decided he could not be seen there and needed to call a rehabilitation center. They did not give any explanation or reason for refusing to see him or for referring him to a rehab facility. HUGE waste of valuable time!

May 9th, 2011

Take your child elswhere

To support what the other patients have said - GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! She is horrible. Our phone calls were not ever returned, even after our child had a reaction to the medicine. We are now researching how we can file a formal complaint about this doctor.

July 3rd, 2010

Caution

She is completely untrustworthy. She prescribed medication telling me that it was for something other than what it was. I spoke with three pharmacists that confirmed the medication is never prescribed for that purpose. It was scary. I can't help but think what would of happened if I had taken it. She did not listen to me and contradicted what I said. She referred to me as unstable after only seeing me for less than an hour. She has no professionalism and was more than rude when I questioned her about the medicine she prescribed.

June 4th, 2010

SHOCKING!!!!

I am in the process of filing a complaint! She met with my 13 year old daughter and I for 10 minutes....this was our first visit. I didn't agree with her diagnosis, since my daughter had just undergone an impatient program and was progressing quite well with her counseling and medication. My daughter did not admit to having a plan to hurt herself, but admitted to having "thoughts." She was already diagnosed as depressed....isn't sad thoughts normal??? She threatened to send her to a hospital over an hour away from where we live and I didn't agree once again. So she had the police show up and put my sobbing daughter in handcuffs!!! Unbelievable! Very unprofessional!

April 26th, 2010

omg stay away

This doctor needs serious help, she acted completely unprofessionally, I will never go back to this woman. She refused to answer a question, she appeared fine at the first visit, but then when she was challenged, she told me to leave the office, obviously she added problems instead of helping to resolve them. She also has an inflated ego, so beware.

January 24th, 2010

She should not be practicing. She changed my meds so many times in a very short period of time (very unprofessional, but I did not know enough to speak up), I ended up acting differently than my usual self and eventually got certified by her. Once in the hospital, I was an inconvenience; probably b/c she'd rather not have to be involved past the 15 min visit. If that's the case, she should choose another profession. She needs to take responsibility for her actions. I told my current psychiatrist about her and she noted that she would never change medication the way she did. She went onto say, if anything needs to be added, she'd rather do it slowly to greatly lesson the chance of becoming unstable. Since I've been with this psychiatrist, I've been the best I've ever been!

June 1st, 2016