A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Pagette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Pagette is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Pagette, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pagette graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pagette has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Hendricks Pagette MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Melanie H. Pagette practice?
- Dr. Melanie Pagette has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melanie Pagette practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Round Rock, TX.
See Round Rock Obstetricians & Gynecologists.