Melanie L Petro, MD
Video profile
1800 Mcfarland Blvd E
Suite 210
Tuscaloosa, AL 35404
Locations and availability (4)

|  Amazing doctor  |  show details
by Amy Johnson on Aug 30th, 2014

Incredible changed my life

|  Excellent  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2014

I really enjoyed my visit with Dr. Petro today. She very fast and efficient. She is very knowledgeable and knows what she is doing. I would definitely recommend this place to everyone.

|  Patient review  |  show details
by Judy C on Apr 8th, 2014

I love Dr. Petro. She and her staff are awesome. It's like a family and they make you feel like your part of it. She is very patient and understanding about what you want. She has a great eye for whatever you need. I would and have told many of my friends to go to her. I trust her with anything that she does. Several of my friends have already been to her and they have referred her and they all talk about how great she is. She is a perfectionist so you can bet your gonna walk out looking and feeling amazing!!!!! Thank you for all that you have done for me!!!!

|  Nice to have a female doctor that understands what I need  |  show details
by Michelle on Dec 3rd, 2013

Dr. Petro was excellent in her skills and knowledge. It was refreshing to have someone understand me as a female and what I need---what would be the right balance and appropriate for my budget. I had a treatment one week ago and am very happy with not only the care in the office, but the results!

by Carol Fullman on Oct 29th, 2013

Dr. Melanie Petro is a highly skilled surgeon who has been blessed with the hands of an artist and a heart of compassion. Her friendly demeanor and beautiful facility create an atmosphere unlike any physician's office I have ever visited. The aptly named day spa, Tivoli inspires the patients to relax and consider the time spent there a mini vacation. Dr. Petro has performed several procedures for me and I have always been very pleased. I have recommended her to several family members and friends who have also been pleased with their results.

|  Experience  |  show details
by B.M. on Sep 26th, 2013

I was worried getting injectables for the first time was going to be scary... That was not the case at Dr. Petro's office. I felt comfortable, the office is stunning and doesnt make you feel like you are at a Doctors office, its actually fun! The process was easy, and I feel I was given time to discuss and express my concerns and get an expert opinion that really cared about what I was wanting!

by Judy Craft on Jul 3rd, 2013

by Amy Morris on Apr 29th, 2013

I had a wonderful experience at Dr. Petro's office. All the girls that work there are very friendly and helpful. Her office is painted bright colors and has a happy feel about it. Dr. Petro listened to what I wanted and made suggestions in way that I could understand. I am thrilled with my results and can't wait to go back!

|  She is an AMAZING doctor!!  |  show details
by Jess on Mar 26th, 2013

I recently had a consultation with Dr. Petro and she was so sweet and so understanding of my needs. I had an amazing experience, and I will definetly be going back to see her and her wonderful staff!

|  What a wonderful doctor  |  show details
by Carol on Mar 25th, 2013

Dr. Petro is an amazing person. She is precious inside and out. She understands what women go through and listens to my concerns. She is always asking the right questions to help me decide what is right for me.

|  Wonderful Experience  |  show details
by KD on Feb 11th, 2013

I most recently went to see Dr. Petro for injections in Feb of 2013 and had a wonderful experience with fantastic results! She was very caring and took time to listen to all of my concerns and answered all of my questions. The office provided a very comfortable atmopshere and Dr. Petro was easy to talk to.

Nov 15th, 2012

Did not try and talk me into surgery

|  THIS DOCTOR HAS VERY NASTY ATTITUDE WHEN CONFRONTED  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2012

STAY WAY FROM THIS LADY IF YOU'RE GETTING ANY TYPE OF INJECTIONS, SHE IS VERY NASTY IF YOU HAVE ANY KIND OF CONCERN WITH YOUR INJECTIONS SHE GETS VERY DEFENSIVE, I WAS IN HER OFFICE SEPT 2012 WILL NEVER GO BACK, FOUND A GREAT DOCTOR AND VERY PLEASE WITH THE RESULTS.

|  Deceptive advertising  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2012

Beware of this doc. Advertises one price, then it doubles when you get in her office. Stay away!

by KK on Mar 30th, 2011

Dr. Petro is so knowledgeable and extremely easy to talk to!!! Awesome surgeon with amazing results!! Would recommend her to anyone!!!

|  botox/neck lift  |  show details
by susan morgan on Nov 17th, 2009

Went last week for botox & consultation regarding a possible neck lift. I was very impressed with Dr. Petro and her staff...very professional and cautious regarding surgery. I am looking forward to a new neck soon! Susan Morgan

|  THIS IS FOR JULIE - THE BOTCHED BOTOX  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2009

I DO NOT BELIEVE JULIE WHO SAID DR PETRO BOTCHED HER BOTOX. HAVE NOT HAD A BOTOX TREATMENT IN AWHILE BUT I DO REMEMBER I HAD TO DO EYE EXERCISES SERVERAL TIMES A DAY AND THERE WERE SEVERAL HOURS BEFORE I COULD LIE DOWN AFTER THE INJECTIONS. SHE MENTIONED SHE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM WITH OTHER DOCTORS.DID SHE USE A DIFFERENT DOCTOR EACH TIME? WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE OTHER DOCTORS??? SHE SAID SHE HAD IT DONE 5 TIMES AND SHE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE OTHER DOCTORS. YOU FIND A DOCTOR YOU LIKE AND YOU STICK WITH THAT DOCTOR DON'T YOU? SHE NEVER STATED WHY SHE HAD MORE THAN 1 DOCTOR. SOUNDS LIKE SHE MUST HAVE GOTTEN THE SAME RESULTS FROM ALL THE OTHER DOCTORS.NOT PUTTING ALL THE FACTS I LISTED ABOVE SHOWS SHE HAS GOT SOMETHING TO HIDE. BEFORE COMMENTING ON ANYONE'S REPUTATION YOU CLEAR YOUR NAME BY STATING YOU DID YOUR POST OP REQUIREMENTS AND TELL US WHY YOU HAD SO MANY DOCTORS. THAT IS WHERE THE REAL ANSWERS ARE BUT SHE DID NOT BOTHER TO TELL US. TOO LATE TO COMMENT AGAIN. YOU HAVE LOST OUR TRUST.

|  Great Experiance  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2009

Dr. Petro will suggest procedures but always of a conservative nature regarding age. I like her candid nature and trust her judgment.

May 6th, 2009

I like that she will suggest options....and I never felt "pushed" or I trust her opinion regarding age appropiatness with procedure