A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Pitone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Pitone, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitone graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Pitone has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital For Children
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie L Pitone MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melanie L. Pitone practice?
- Dr. Melanie Pitone has 9 office locations.
Dr. Melanie Pitone practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Georgetown, DE and Dover, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians.