A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Pogach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Pogach, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pogach graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pogach has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Winchester Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pogach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melanie S. Pogach practice?
Dr. Melanie Pogach practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Pulmonologists, Boston Urgent Care Centers, and Boston Sleep Medicine Doctors.