Dr. Melanie Shira Pogach MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Pogach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Pogach, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pogach graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pogach has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Winchester Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pogach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melanie S. Pogach practice?
Dr. Melanie Pogach practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Pulmonologists, Boston Urgent Care Centers, and Boston Sleep Medicine Doctors.