Dr. Melanie Ramachandran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melanie Ramachandran?

September 9th, 2016

Perfect Caregiver

I absolutely adore Dr Ramachandran and her entire staff. They are very efficient, friendly, and breath of fresh air for a GYN office. Who wants to go to the GYN, I never did but since coming to this office I don't mind. It's that pleasant. I tell other women about this office when discussing GYN. Thank you very much.

October 17th, 2014

Excellent Dr

I would recommend Dr. Ramachandran to anyone. She goes out of her way to make her patients feel comfortable and to answer any questions. It is because of her diligence I avoided what could have been a bad health crisis, she she found an ovarian tumor I had no symptoms for. She is also honest and helpful when selecting a birth control, and she makes you feel comfortable no matter what questions you have. Great doctor!

August 12th, 2014

What a wonderful doctor

She made me feel like all my problems were manageable and everything would be ok. Her kind care, combined with her knowledge and experience is the ultimate triple threat. Best doctor in the 315

May 1st, 2014

Thankful patient

After reading reviews I felt led to add mine. Dr. Ramachandran is and has been an asset to my life and health. Both she and her staff are compassionate and very helpful. She is direct and to the point but excellent physicians do not always have time to chat etc. I do send others to her and offer the suggestion to really listen and weigh her comments and advice with objective trust. She and her husband have devoted their lives to helping others. In my book she is top notch.

January 29th, 2014

She's bossy, expects patient compliance w/ recommendations

She was recommended by another patient who described her as thorough and "no-nonsense." I agree with that assessment. PRO: She struck me as a clinician who keeps up with recent medical literature. She has a respectful manner. CON: She likes ordering test and procedures. I disagreed that one of the tests she ordered for me was warranted. Her response was to dismiss me as a patient. I like doctors who view their role as supporting me in making informed decisions. In my case Dr. Ramachandran expected compliance and booted me out the door when I made a decision that was different than the one she would have made.

December 27th, 2013

Wonderful Doctor, Nice Person

Dr. Ramachandran was extremely friendly and welcoming upon my first visit. She tool the time to explain every aspect of the examination. Her staff was bright; and friendly and the office is easy to find with free parking. I like her and feel that her expertise is exceptional. I highly recommend this doctor.

September 6th, 2013

Horrible

The staff is very very rude. The don't like answering questions. Dr.Ramachandran is rude also. She argued with me over a simple question. Not to mention they always tell me to call my insurance company to find out what they cover. Pretty sure that's the offices job. The waiting room is absolutely disgusting and dingy. I will not be going back!

February 9th, 2011

highly recommended

Dr. Ramachandran was extremely gentle, knowledgeable, and spent extra time answering all my questions

December 15th, 2008

Just left her practice

Cold, quick and arrogant. She takes no time to explain anything, and has no patience for in depth questions. Her office staff are quite rude also.

October 11th, 2017