A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Reed is Excellent. Dr. Reed has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Reed, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Reed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Paul University Hospital
- UT Southwestern St. Paul Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melanie L. Reed practice?
Dr. Melanie Reed practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linda Reed, Dr. Linette Reed, Dr. Malinda Reed, Dr. Lyn Reed, Dr. Lynda Reed, Dr. Lynn Reed