Overall Review

3.3

July 19th, 2013
Have seem this doctor several times as the on call dr at my daughters pediatrician. I need to remember her name cause I always forget how not worth my time it is to go in. 1) she missed an ear infection in my daughter and I ended up back in the office just hours later where another doctor told me she wasn't sure how anyone could miss one this bad. 2) she doesn't listen. I told her multiple times about an allergy my daughter has and she just kept suggesting that same thing as a treatment. 3) she isn't even my pediatrician and I feel she over steps her bounds. I'm doing a delayed vaccination schedule with my kids and every time I go in she lectures me about my girls being behind on vaccines. It's not just a passing comment, it's a lecture. I know they're "behind" that's why it's called a DELAYED vaccination schedule. And I feel like I can take that up with her pediatrician during a well baby check rather that at 7pm when I'm there with a screaming baby. I would NEVER have her as my main doctor. She seems nice, wouldn't call her cold. But her interaction with the parents leaves something to be desired.

May 31st, 2011
Easy to see for a reason
She's easy to get in for a reason. She must not have many patients. Bedside manner was not caring, and she missed an ear infection that another Dr caught. Don't go to this one.

January 7th, 2011
Always quick to get in an appointment!

July 23rd, 2010
Horrible doctor
Horrible doctor! I'm the mother of an infant with severe GERD problems and weight gaining issues. I moved here from another state and was recommended to Dr. Ronai. Have to say, worst pediatrician I ever had. I went to her in need of help, as my baby was refusing food and not sleeping, screaming in pain. After waiting hours and explaining my situation to her, she basically told me "oh well, babies spit up" and refused to do anything to help me. She was cold and rude, and had no consideration for my infant. I called another office and was told that my baby should be seen right away and was referred to a GI who I'm seeing tomorrow. They are running tests and are shocked that Dr. Ronai did not recommend this for my daughter. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR, SHE IS AWFUL. I don't understand how she is practicing medicine, but I am going to take it up with the medical board.

March 21st, 2010
Both my kids have seen her since birth. She's great and we highly recommend her.