Dr. Melanie Schwartz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melanie Schwartz?

Excellent health care provider

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

She is a wonderful physician and a caring person. I have known her for nearly 8 yeas as she led me through 2 pregnancies. You could not ask for a better provider. She is thoughtful and is willing to take the time during each visit. I sure wished she could have stayed in NC.

Fantastic

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

She shows she is human which you do not see from many Dr's these days. She will listen to you and shows understanding.

School Social Worker

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

I love Dr. Schwartz. She is always so pleasant and energetic. She really takes time with you and listens to you at every visit. And the most important thing about her is that she is available. I don't like seeing a different doctor every time I go to an appointment.. She is at the Clemmons office and that is right down the road from my house. Her staff is awesome too. I'm very happy with her.

Caring Doctor Who Listens

Posted on February 7th, 2012

I am so glad Dr. Schwartz delivered my son. He was a planned c-section, since I had two c-sections already. When I got to the hospital I was already 8 ...

Posted on March 28th, 2017