Dr. Melanie Sauvain Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Melanie Sauvain?

Posted on July 16th, 2015

Dr.Sauvain, Was my Doctor for over 10 years on a complicated workmans comp case. She was by far the best Doctor I have ever seen. Even though the outcome for my case was not a good one. Dr.Sauvain fought it with me every inch of the way. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing a Doctor who cares and never gives up on you. Thanks to her I was able to get on with my life and enjoy things that I once did before the accident. Love this Doctor:):)

Posted on May 6th, 2015

Dr. Sauvain is thorough, takes time to understand and respond to my concerns, compassionate and I trust her judgment and medical opinion.

Posted on February 9th, 2015

Fantastic provider who spends time with her patients.

worst posible Dr

Posted on June 30th, 2014

i keep trying to be herd. She keeps trying to be the wort posibe Dr. Has many Pa ,s to keep everyone pointing at eachother.My condtion has reqierd me to see many Doctors over the years.

Last Review got deleted

Posted on November 23rd, 2013

I would assume that my last review was deleted because this docs staff wanted it to but she is untrustworthy and very opinionated. Don't trust HER!

I disagree with the former patient - current patient

Posted on March 1st, 2010

Well I do have to agree Dr. Sauvain is smart and knowledgeable. I have NEVER found her to be rude or condescending. She has had to demonstrate flexibility just to be able to deal with me and try to figure out what is going on with me. As far as arrogance, I am a manager at a fortune 100 company and that same thing has been said about me. I personally would not like to have a doctor that is not sure of them self. She has called me when she was on vacation to ensure that I was taken care of before she left. I think I have proposed some pretty hare-brained ideas and she has listened and taken them into account. I think we all have different experiences, but there are always two sides to a coin and NO ONE is completely innocent. Well, I have been to a bad doctor and appreciate everything Dr. Sauvain is doing to help me.

Former patient

Posted on January 16th, 2009

Very knowledgeable and smart. Extremely condescending, rude, inflexible cannot accept question of her advice got visibly angry and was shaking when I wasn't happy about or in agreement 100% with her. Didn't care about how I felt or give me any time or voice . She needs to walk in other peoples shoes before being so rigid and arrogant. I wasn't rude or angry I only questioned her opinion. My being nice when I said [thank you] to her as I left I saw her twitch in anger, she didn't say a word. I was shocked at her poor beside manner. Worst doctor I have ever had . Left with a knot in my stomach.

Posted on August 24th, 2016