A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Sinatra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Sinatra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Sinatra, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinatra graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Sinatra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- St Vincents Catholic Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sinatra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melanie A. Sinatra practice?
Dr. Melanie Sinatra practices Ophthalmology near Wyckoff, NJ.
See Wyckoff Ophthalmologists.