A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Sinatra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Sinatra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Sinatra, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinatra graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Sinatra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- St Vincents Catholic Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Ann Sinatra MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Melanie A. Sinatra practice?
- Dr. Melanie Sinatra has 1 office location.
Dr. Melanie Sinatra practices Ophthalmology near Wyckoff, NJ.
See Wyckoff Ophthalmologists.