A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Smith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
- Conway Regional Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Foley Smith MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Melanie F. Smith practice?
- Dr. Melanie Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Melanie Smith practices Ophthalmology near Conway, AR.
See Conway Ophthalmologists.