A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Smith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
- Conway Regional Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Foley Smith MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Melanie F. Smith practice?
- Dr. Melanie Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Melanie Smith practices Ophthalmology near Conway, AR.
See Conway Ophthalmologists.