inactive

Melanie L Smolen MD Patient Reviews

• 2 reviews

no change

August 9th, 2013
best doctor ever melanie smolen md
been my doc 10 years she is perfection!!!!! 5 stars

November 8th, 2010
Dr. Smolen is a very caring, very professional Doctor. Dr. Smolen is my doctor, my husbands doctor and she has been my child's doctor since he was born. She is very knowledgeable and I can't say enough how caring and professional she is. I would recommend her for anyone that wants a doctor that has time for you and truly cares about your well being.

October 12th, 2010
Dorothy Sharp
I am 68 years old and Dr. Smolen is one of the best doctors I've had. She is very caring and is so easy to talk with about any problems you might have. I would reccommend her to anyone looking for a doctor.

December 8th, 2009
Dr. Smollen has the best bed side manner I have ever come across. She was the best primary doctor I have ever had. She made me feel comfortable with speaking about anyhting with her. I wish I could have kept her as my pcp but due to insurance changes I am no longer able to see her. I would recommend her to anyone.