Dr. Melanie Spaedy MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Cincinnati, OH

3.6

January 6th, 2015
Very short with you. In and out everytime

January 30th, 2014
First Visit Impressions
Dr. Spaedy was very pleasant and thorough. I am comfortable to have her as my primary care physician. This is a big change as I have been going to another physician for 20 years.

December 13th, 2013
I have been going to doctor Spaedy for many years. She is a great doctor listens to your needs makes good suggestions on nutrition and weight loss. Seems very caring. Doesn't want to prescribe you meds just because and I like that. I have told many folks how good she is and gave them her name.

December 9th, 2013
Long Time Patient
I've been a patient of Dr. Spaedy for many years. I find her efficient, friendly, and willing to spend as much time as necessary in solving a medical problem. Some people may find her too clinical, making her seem unfriendly, but she is a good physician and I would recommend her to anyone.

October 29th, 2013
Secretary
I have been going to Dr. Spaedy for 9 years and I am very happy with her care. I am very comfortable talking about anything with her. She is very thorough, considerate, and understanding of my needs and concerns. I have referred to many family members who are all very pleased with her care.

October 29th, 2013
Family Doctor
Dr.Spaedy is a Great Dr. she is easy to talk to and listens very well to your concerns.My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Spaedy for years . I appreciate that she cares enough to find different solutions to your health problems instead of just pushing medications on you unless they are really needed.

October 10th, 2013
Dr. Spaedy is a caring doctor. She is very thorough and is concerned about your total health. She listens and is easy to understand.

September 21st, 2013
family doctor
My whole family sees Dr. Spaedy and find her compassionate, welcoming and accurate. She has pushed me to take care of myself and I appreciate that. We have a daughter with a disability and Dr. Spaedy is very respectful of her.

September 19th, 2013
Dr. Spaedy is aggressive and straight forward which I adore and respect about her.She has never steered me wrong.

July 24th, 2012
Embarrassed
I'm not sure why Dr Spaedy went to medical school, maybe to make alot of money. My husband and I both become patients of hers and were both made to feel like we were wasting her time, during individual appointments. She didn't take time to listen to us and once when I had a question about some symptoms I was having, she stood at the open room door, listened to my question while standing behind me and then pretty much laughed her response that basically asked me why would I even bother

May 9th, 2012
I feel Dr. Spadey does overall an OK job. Has an attitude, not sure if it's her personalty or just her way.

November 22nd, 2010
Dr speady seems like a dr who does not go the extra mile for her patients. She does not come off as caring or concerned and gave me what I feel is poor medical advice. I will not be going back to her.