Dr. Melanie Springer-Tollett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melanie Springer-Tollett?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on November 29th, 2011

Dr.Springer is one of the best doctors I ever been to! She has excellent bedside manner. Very knowledgeable. She takes the time to go over any test results. She explains things when u don't understand. She helps you with any medical concerns you may have. She never rush in and out like most doctors I've visited in the past. Over all very nice and great at her job. I recommend her to everyone.

Absolutely excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on March 22nd, 2011

Dr Springer is and excellent doctor. She is very caring and I hate that she closed her private practice. Never before and never again will I ever be able to find a doctor that will go the extra mile to make sure that her patients are cared for even to the point the she gave me her home number on the weekend so I could call her if my migraines continued. You are a gem.....

Posted on November 6th, 2017