Dr. Melanie Story Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melanie Story?

Fantastic

Posted on October 11th, 2016

Dr Story is extremely knowledgeable, caring and sensitive to health concerns. We love her Direct Primary Care practice and the ease of access to her and the staff. Healthcare has never been so easy!

Posted on July 15th, 2015

Dr Story really cares about her patients.

Posted on May 21st, 2015

Great Doctor! Compassionate and eager to find the correct diagnosis and best solutions.

Posted on April 30th, 2015

Waited extremely to long for her to come in and talk about religion with me that I did not agree with. Needless to say I will not be going back due to her lack of bedside manners

Posted on December 22nd, 2014

The last 2 times I have called for appointment, they were too busy and told me to go to immediate care . You would think a Doctor would allow time each day for sick patients!

Posted on December 3rd, 2014

Exceptional family doctor. Is thorough in her diagnosis and if needed refers to specialty doctors for follow-up. A treasure to her profession.

Sourcing Assistant, Sr

Posted on April 26th, 2014

Goes the extra step to make sure all you medical needs are met. Outstanding doctor and staff.

joemama

Posted on March 15th, 2014

My old family doctor changed and a friend recommended Dr. Story. I got right in and took all my medications. All were listed in my chart and the only one mentions we my pain medicine. She said she didn't not write pain medicine (aren't doctors supposed to treat pain too?) so I was referred to a pain management group. ok did that. Early this week I needed my sleeping medicine refilled. called the office several times and on 530 Friday night I get a call that I have to get a drug screen and sign a narcotic contract. Next week. gee thanks folks for leaving me on a weekend when I can sleep in with no sleeping pills to help me get there. besides this is not even a narcotic.... my other medical condition is pushed off to yet another doctor. so I've gained 3 doctors in 3 months and still cant get a freaking prescription. so I'm basically seeing three different doctors now when one had been doing it all quite well for years. wouldn't you think if you needed a drug screen and contract wouldn't you get that when you first go and show them what you need? no I'm going to have to miss more work just to get a prescription I've been successfully taking for years, with no drug test or contracts. My feeling is, if she does not want to treat me, just say so and I'll move on. but you don't tell me on the phone on Monday you'll take care of it and the Friday at 530 tell my oh sorry we cant take care of that. it's not ok to mess with peoples lives

Posted on January 29th, 2014

Dr. Story is a breath of fresh air. I have not seen her for a year due to the move. She took me back and remembered specifics about me. She listens, pays attention, sees certain signs ,knows what's going on with her patients. Thank The Lord for Dr. Story!

Posted on August 29th, 2013

Dr. Story's move to her new office has not been easy for her patients. Her staff is very inexperienced, rude and HER medical tech has changed 3 or 4 times since February. When she wants you to see a specialist, it can take her office up to 7 to 10 days to get back with you for an appointment....then the appointment can be another few weeks. Lab work is never back within 72hours... have waited up to 3 weeks to get lab work results. Med tech will ask why you are coming in...and then will inform you that that is the only problem you are allowed to discuss with her on this visit....other issues will need an additional medical appointment.

Dont Bother

Posted on July 2nd, 2013

I am never ever able to get in to see Dr Story, I have been her patient for 3 years and only ever been to see her twice. You can never get same day appointments its always a two week wait! I have had to use urgent care numerous times as she cant see me! She is a lovely dr but dont bother signing up as you wont ever get an appointment.

Great doctor, rude staff

Posted on June 16th, 2012

Very honest and direct. I love Dr Story. There is a very sweet lady Teresa at the front desk and the rest are very rude. I love her MA Lindsey. It does take a while to get a response and same day appointments are nearly impossible, but overall I love Dr Story and her bedside manner and intelligence. I also like a Dr that does not try to sugar coat things and gives it to you strait. More doctors should be like her :)