Dr. Melanie Tantisira MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

March 4th, 2016
Still Happy!
It's now been two months since my procedure for bags and smile lines performed by Dr. Tantisira. I am still VERY satisfied with the results. Her knowledge of and proficiency in cosmetic procedures made her an excellent choice for my specific situation. When needed, I will not hesitate to return for follow up visits.

January 13th, 2012
Dr. Tantisira is an Ophthalmologist who also has a booming Cosmetic Facial Treatment practice. She has a gentle touch and certainly relates with her patients from a "woman's professional eyes". She has just done a Matrix Laser for my face, neck and chest, Dysport and Restylane for smile lines. I feel and look 10 years younger! Highly recommend her for her expertise in eye exams, I was way over due and the staff explained the importance of an annual exam, not just for vision, but diagnosing and early detection of various eye conditions. Picked up a fashionable frame for reading glasses and the whole office experience was wonderful.

August 7th, 2011
Great Doctor!
Doctor Tantisira, was very professional and caring, she took the time to explain my procedure and I experienced no discomfort.

July 23rd, 2010
Dr Tantisira always takes the time to explain my problem in words that I can understand. She then explains the treatment and finishes by asking me if I have any questions. I'm not sure why that other patient was unsatisfied. She fitted me into new contact lenses that were perfect on the first try and so much better than my old ones! She's really a great doctor.

July 8th, 2009
Can not fit contact lenses
After making me wait for an hour this doctor had her secretary test me on a machine and then fitted me with contacts that provided no improvement in vision. When told of the poor vision she looked at the results from the testing machine and could not explain why the contacts were not working. After 4 hours with this doctor trying on different contacts over two long visits I had to go to another doctor who fitted me in minutes. The doctor still insisted on charging me for services she was incapable of completing. Select another doctor if you need contacts. I do not know if she is capable of fitting glasses.