A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Teasley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Teasley is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teasley
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Teasley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Teasley, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Teasley graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Teasley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Teasley MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Melanie Teasley practice?
- Dr. Melanie Teasley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melanie Teasley practices Psychiatry near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: North Brunswick, NJ.
See Princeton Psychiatrists.