Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melanie Teasley
Dr. Melanie Teasley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Brunswick, NJ. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Teasley is affiliated with University Medical Center At Princeton and Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare. She speaks English.
Dr. Melanie Teasley has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Melanie Teasley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Brunswick, NJ.
Dr. Juraj Lukac
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry
North Brunswick, NJ 0 mi20
Dr. David Cordon
North Brunswick, NJ 0 mi29
Dr. Saranga Bhalla
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
North Brunswick, NJ 0 mi11