A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Wallace is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wallace has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Marion Regional Medical Center
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie W Wallace MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melanie W. Wallace practice?
- Dr. Melanie Wallace has 1 office location.
Dr. Melanie Wallace practices Internal Medicine near Tupelo, MS.
See Tupelo Internists.