Dr. Melanie Ware DO Patient Reviews

2.8
  • 3 reviews

September 12th, 2016
No compassion or understanding at all
I am pregnant with my first baby and recently had an appointment with Dr. Ware. I was hopeful that she would be as kind and understanding as Dr. Dinesin, but I was very disappointed. She basically scared the crap out of me and when I asked questions about her concerns she gave me no advice or comfort. In fact, she even laughed at my questions. I was so worried when I left the appointment and cried from the lack of help and the new dose of worry she gave me (which, as a first time mom, there is already no shortage of). I later went to someone else at the practice and asked if Dr. Ware's concerns were valid, and was told there was zero cause for concern and I was having a happy and healthy baby. I was so angry that she caused me such worry and will never go see her again. I hope Dr. Dinesin takes his practice and patients into consideration when he goes to evaluate her the next time. She is awful, condescending, and rude.

March 17th, 2016
This woman was awful no bedside manor doesnt careat all about her patients all.

August 17th, 2012
Aske for Dr. Dinesen
Dr. Ware is not very friendly, judgemental, and seems to "look down" on her patients. She doesn't explain anything to you and seems fustrated when you ask questions. I went her for a fertility consult, and she literally said all my tests came out fine, but now isn't the best time for me to have a baby so to call back in the future and maybe we can try fetility treatment. I was in tears. I talked to Dr. Dinensen later who made me feel much better. He is amazing! I hope he correts his mistake and drop DR. Ware before she ruins his pratice.