A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Watkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Watkins, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Watkins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Marie Watkins MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Melanie M. Watkins practice?
- Dr. Melanie Watkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melanie Watkins practices Psychiatry near Visalia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Reno, NV.
See Visalia Psychiatrists.