A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Wilson-Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Wilson-Taylor is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Wilson-Taylor, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson-Taylor graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilson-Taylor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Tanara Wilson-Taylor MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Melanie T. Wilson-Taylor practice?
- Dr. Melanie Wilson-Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melanie Wilson-Taylor practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.