A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Zermeno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Zermeno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zermeno graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Zermeno has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Rose Zermeno MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Melanie R. Zermeno practice?
- Dr. Melanie Zermeno has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melanie Zermeno practices Psychiatry near West Hollywood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Van Nuys, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See West Hollywood Psychiatrists.