A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Zermeno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Zermeno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zermeno
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zermeno Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zermeno graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Zermeno has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Rose Zermeno MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Melanie R. Zermeno practice?
- Dr. Melanie Zermeno has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melanie Zermeno practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.