A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanio Aguirre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguirre graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Aguirre has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanio Domingo Aguirre MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melanio D. Aguirre practice?
- Dr. Melanio Aguirre has 1 office location.
Dr. Melanio Aguirre practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.