Dr. Melanio Villarosa II Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Melanio Villarosa II?

Amazing Doctor

Posted on July 10th, 2014

This guy is amazing. We're so lucky to have such a great pediatrician in our area. He takes lots of time with my child and I to make sure that I understand the diagnosis and treatment inside and out. He also ensures that I leave with plenty of literature and information. That being said - he does this with EVERY patient, which has the downside of making wait times rather long. He always seems to be running behind. I've waited nearly an hour and a half at one point to see him for a visit which I'd scheduled two months in advance. Still though, he's WORTH that lobby wait!

Posted on March 14th, 2017