Dr. Melawati Yuwono MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Tacoma, WA

3.4

October 13th, 2016
My daughter has been vomiting for 10 months. She refused to do ANY form of testing or any form of palliative care such as pain medicine or nausea medicine. No treatment at all!

February 3rd, 2015
Extra year of suffering for my son due to her "care".
My son spent a year of pain due to this doctor. Thank God we changed. I wouldn't see her again if she paid me. I am filing a complaint with the state.

October 24th, 2012
My son has had reflux since birth. Pediatricians told us babies cry. Dr. Yuwono has been 2 steps ahead this whole process. He's now 15 months and still has reflux, due to constipation which she correctly guesses, diagnoses and fixes. She always takes our issues seriously, she's always willing to treat him without medicine first, if that works, then moves on and willing to adjust or change treatment as needed. She notices things I do not. She listens, her staff is great. Without her, we'd still have a miserable child who our pediatrician says is normal. She's amazing. I cannot say enough great things about her. I wish our pediatrician would listen half as much as Dr. Yuwono.

June 23rd, 2011
Excellent visit
Dr. Yuwono was courteous and personable, and the visit went very well.

August 9th, 2009
Will not go back!
I was very dissapointed with Dr. Yuwono when she was caring for my baby with GERD. She was very stubborn and wouldn't listen to what I had to say. She was recommending invasive testing, versus a much simpler option that I kept asking for (switching meds). I found another dr. that listened to me and wrote my daughter a new prescription and it worked. I will not go back to a doctor who isn't willing to try less invasive options first.