A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melba Beine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melba Beine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melba Beine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beine graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Beine has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melba J Beine MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melba J. Beine practice?
- Dr. Melba Beine has 1 office location.
Dr. Melba Beine practices Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists.