A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melba Beine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melba Beine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melba Beine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beine graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Beine has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melba J. Beine practice?
Dr. Melba Beine practices Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists.