Dr. Melba Berbano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melba Berbano?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Melba Berbano?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 5th, 2014

The worse place

I am currently a patient still and I have great insurance. The place is dirty and the wait is very long sometimes over 3 hours. Dr. Berbano has only seen me once the other times it is her nurse practitioner. I wouldn't recommend this place do to poor cleanness and a lack of rude receptionist. The place is filthy dirty and seems to be getting worse. I don't think they clean there implements everyone that I have talked to has gotten an infection or something from this place.

July 8th, 2011

DONT LIKE HER STAFF

Doctor berbano has always been my oby gyn and so is the people and friends that are close to me, honestly dr. berbano is a good doctor, if you want to see her ask her what days she will be there, thats what I always do. I have no bad comments at doctor berbano at all I like her. But she has the worst staff ever at least some of them. I don't want to name people but there are a few of them who are so loud and would discuss patients info over the phone I don't even feel comfortable calling and asking for results because I don't know how many patients can hear it. They are so unprofessional. I only like to see doctor berbano thats it. I dont even like seeing her "asst. doctors". I know she is very busy but somebody needs to get up there and talk to her staff because most of the time her staff is the one that making her look so bad. their loud mouth and unprofessional-ism will make a lot of patients dislike doctor berbano.

April 20th, 2011

Worst OB in the world! Be aware!

I just had an appointment today so this is not an old post! Ok first off, there is not a drop down box for how long your really have to wait! Excpect your wait time to be between 2-5 hours, this is no joke! I waited 2 hours today, and at my last appointment it was only 3 patients and it still was a 3 hour wait! I have never waited less than 2 hours in her office. They even take 50 minutes to fill out a lab slip! Everytime! Dr. Berbano is never there. This is my second pregnancy with her as my doctor and I have only seen her 3 times! Once through this pregnancy and I'm 4 months, didn't see her today either! Her staff is rude, unprofessional, they have attitudes and will take personal calls out loud in front of everyone! They have no respect for your personal info, which is a breech of HIPAA! They don't answer any of your questions, they just nod off your concerns! And to top it off, they prescribed me anti nasua medication, but told me today they have no notes of me even having any complaints of nasua nor the prescription! They forget to prescribe me iron pills! They didn't go over my labs when they got them! And with my first pregnancy, they induced me at 38 weeks for no reason, and also did a c-section because it was an inconvient time for dr. berbano to be at the hospital! I knew never to switch to her! They just don't care about there patients, they don't listen! And there is no connection nor respect! They are over booked and just not professional! And please don't go in with any concerns or questions, because the doctor won't do anything! I told them I was having extreme thrist and they still refusd to give a diabetes test until 25 weeks! Worst OB in the world! Be aware-

March 29th, 2011

WORST

February 19th, 2010

Avoid her if you can!

Despite having 4 appointments with her I've only met with her on one of my visits. During that visit she was very brusque and unwilling to answer questions or address concerns that I had. Most of the staff (with the exception of the nurse) were very unprofessional. There is also no respect for patient's privacy. On my first visit both she and the transciptionist stayed in the room as I dressed and undressed for the gynecological exam making it significantly more uncomfortable than it needed to be. During the exam other office staff walked freely in and out of the room. It made me feel subhuman! I've had to wait longer than 2 hours on every visit. On my second visit I had to wait nearly 4 hours! I'm new to the area and trying to find a different doctor ASAP!

January 17th, 2010

dont bother...

I was a new patient & I spent 5 hours there! 4 & 1/2 hours waiting & maybe 30 minutes being seen by the dr & staff. There is no patient privacy there. Most of the staff there is unfriendly & unprofessional. By unprofessional I mean: staff cursing in their own language & arguments amongst staff. This office takes in too many appointments that they can really accomodate which is why things don't run smoothly! As soon as I get my lab results, I'm going elsewhere.

November 8th, 2009

Not happy with Berbano

She is never there!! Bathrooms are filthy!! Never any soap!! always smells like urine. Privacy for patients doesn't exist!! You can hear who's calling in for an appointment. They discuss your medical information out loud. Lab results are never discovered until leave. Then they tell u to come back. 7 months pregnant I don't even know what dr Berbano looks like. Very unprofessional. Definately needs lots of improvement. I get treated better at planned parenthood!!

April 6th, 2017