A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melbert Hillert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melbert Hillert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hillert
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Hillert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melbert Hillert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hillert graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hillert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
- Kindred Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melbert Carl Hillert MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Melbert C. Hillert practice?
- Dr. Melbert Hillert has 1 office location.
Dr. Melbert Hillert practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.