A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melbert Hillert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melbert Hillert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hillert
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melbert Hillert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hillert graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hillert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
- Kindred Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melbert Carl Hillert MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Melbert C. Hillert practice?
- Dr. Melbert Hillert has 1 office location.
Dr. Melbert Hillert practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.