A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melchiore Vernace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melchiore Vernace is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melchiore Vernace, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vernace graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vernace has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital Manhasse
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melchiore Anthony Vernace MD is a male Nephrologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Melchiore A. Vernace practice?
- Dr. Melchiore Vernace has 1 office location.
Dr. Melchiore Vernace practices Nephrology near Doylestown, PA.
See Doylestown Nephrologists.