A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melchor Acosta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melchor Acosta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Acosta
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Acosta Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Acosta graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Acosta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Continued Care Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melchor Jesus B Acosta MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melchor J. Acosta practice?
- Dr. Melchor Acosta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melchor Acosta practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Euless, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Geriatric Doctors.