A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melchor Acosta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melchor Acosta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Acosta graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Acosta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Continued Care Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melchor Jesus B Acosta MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melchor J. Acosta practice?
- Dr. Melchor Acosta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Melchor Acosta practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Crowley, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Geriatric Doctors.