Dr. Melchor Gonzalez MD Patient Reviews

July 4th, 2016
We have returned to FL after moving in past to return to Dr Gonzolez. We most definitely appreciate his level of expertise after comparing his care to a well known University group in another state. He is an incredible physician and deserves to be recognized for his contribution to cardiac care. Can not say enough about this individual! Truly one of the greats and his commitment shows.

August 31st, 2015
Bad bedside manet

August 27th, 2009
He helped to save my life!
Dr. Gonzalez helped to save my life! (I first give the glory to our great Lord, Jesus). 3 yrs ago I had a heart attack, one week after giving birth to my second child. I was immediately transported to Flagler Hospital in Palm Coast, where Dr. Gonzalez knew EXACTLY what to do, while other seasoned cardiologists there at the time, did not. Did I mention I was only 35 yrs. old? With no prior health issues, including a text book "perfect" pregnancy...and I only gained 22 lbs. during my pregnancy.Dr. Gonzalez knew what to do, b/c he had 2 other similar experience;women w/heart attacks shortly after birth. He immediately transported me to Ormond Memorial where they found that I had a ruptured artery, that had then caused a clot to block 2 other arteries...which led to a by-pass. (he also mentioned I had the cholesterol level of a 2 yr old.)Dr. Gonzalez' experience made all the difference, not to mention his caring, and very professional "bed side" manners.My "heart was in the right place!"

May 28th, 2009
An Exceptional Cardiologist
I would recommend Dr. Gonzalez to anyone who has heart problems. He is caring and considerate and very easy to talk to. His bedside manner is excellant, and so are his medical skills. He's Top Notch!!!