A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melchor Madarang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melchor Madarang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melchor Madarang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Madarang graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Madarang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Harford Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melchor Evangelista Madarang MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Melchor E. Madarang practice?
- Dr. Melchor Madarang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melchor Madarang practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Elkton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Havre De Grace, MD and Bel Air, MD.
See Elkton Internists and Elkton Infectious Disease Doctors.