Dr. Melchor Madarang MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 21st, 2017
Father
My father went to see DR Madarang when he practiced in Elkton MD .. Told my Father he had a lot of mucus and his voice kept changing and then he couldn't breath right , My father died in Apr 2015 due to a Tumor on his Voicebox that kept growing in then cut his air way to nothing but a pin hole to breath from .. So be careful with this Doctor !!

August 6th, 2016
He never looked at me or examined me. He didn't ask any questions and wouldn't let me talk. He didn't care why I was there. He looked at a paper and told me there's no way I could have what I have and laughed at me. Said there's no way because I'm not an athlete and I'm too young. Laughed again. Didn't want to know what was wrong and didn't care. Kept telling me to find a different doctor if I didn't like him. When I complained to him about his lack of care he ordered blood tests and xrays that I didn't need and told me to come back in 6 weeks. I was extremely offended. I also didn't get my problem addressed or t as Ken care of and I'm back where I started.

December 18th, 2015
Proffessional, proffessional
Dr. Madarang has been my doctor for over 10 years. He's a very knowledgeable physician with good bedside manner and lots of professionalism. I also like that he keeps all conversation on the health issue and not trying to be cute or super friendly by prying into personal things. I really don't understand how others can rate him low. I do know that he's hesitant at prescribing pain meds which to me, all doctors should be doing.

October 28th, 2011
Very unhelpful, arrogant!
"Did not listen and cut me off, seemed much too happy to have power (and abuse it!) over suffering people."

August 15th, 2011
not what i was expecting
well i went to dr. madarang hoping he would help me and my problems i was having, but it seemed that his nurse or whoever she is that you see before him, was diagnosing me more thorough and communicating better with me than dr. madarang himself. I spent maybe 5 minutes with him and he answered most of the questions that he was asking me. Sent me on my way with a prescription that i didnt need and wont get filled, and no better off in my situation. So none the less, you can say i wont be seeing him again. waste of 2 hours

July 31st, 2017