A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melecio Apostol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melecio Apostol is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Apostol graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Apostol has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Driscoll Children's Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melecio Portuno Apostol MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Melecio P. Apostol practice?
- Dr. Melecio Apostol has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melecio Apostol practices Pediatrics near Rockport, TX.
See Rockport Pediatricians.