Dr. Melek Kayser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melek Kayser?

July 26th, 2017

He's the absolute BEST!

I lost a lot of my nipple during a breast reduction surgery quite a few years ago. After going to many doctors that said they don't do that kind of work, he said he could fix it. Not only did he fix it, both of my breasts look amazing. It doesn't hurt that he's the biggest sweetheart and really listens to his patients.

July 23rd, 2017

Dr. Kayser is a phenomenal plastic surgeon! Six years ago, I tested positive for the BRAC1 gene. I decided to have a double mastectomy with a different plastic surgeon. I looked great and had no problems. After a few years, one of my breasts appeared larger than the other. The size difference continued to increase until I had to have corrective surgery. I had flat areas and creases on the sides of my breasts. The original plastic surgeon did not perform fat transfer. So, I was referred to Dr. Kayser. I met with Dr. Kayser and was amazed at what a good listener he is and how sensitive he is. He really is cutting edge with his techniques. After my implant exchange and fat transfer, my breasts looked great! Dr. Kayser is truly wonderful!

May 1st, 2017

Breast Augmentation

The moment I walked in the door I knew that I made the right choice with Dr.Kayser. The staff was amazing from the beginning making me feel comfortable and answering any questions i had about my appointment. Dr. Kayser wasn't like those other doctors you read about when i came to making a descision on what size implant, he thought that they were perfect the way they were and was listening to what i wanted. He took the the time to show my every option available to me and what would look the best. Once i scheduled my surgery i still had one more appointemt to come in and finalize everything which made me feel more comfortable and wasn't being rushed into anything. The day of the surgery at the hospital the staff was amazing and made me feel comfortable. Dr Kayser came in and saw my before i went in to talk to me about everything and told me that once he had placed the implant in that he may chose a different size if he felt that they didn't fit me body well, which he did and made the right choice. I couldn't be more happier with the outcome, they look and feel so natural. I would highly recommend Dr Kayser to anyone who is looking for a plastic surgeon to do a breast augmentation.

March 27th, 2017

I Look AMAZING thanks to Dr. Kayser

Dr. Kayser, he gave me my ideal body! I am beyond happy with my results! I love the way I look and feel. When I look in the mirror it is amazing to see my new body. The results exceeded my expectations. I knew I was going to look good but I didn’t expect to look this FABULOUS! I have the breasts and stomach of a fit 25 year old and no more chunky arms. My new look has transformed my life. I walk and talk with a confidence that I never had before. The key part of my journey was finding the right doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Kayser and his WONDERFUL staff. I could write another page on how caring and supportive they all have been. Thank you Dr. Kayser for having the vision and surgical skill to give me the body I love!

March 27th, 2017

I have an AMAZING body thanks to Dr. Kayser

February 6th, 2017

He is AMAZING!!

I had a breast lift with implants and due to having children and recent weight loss I was in desperate need. I couldn't have dreamed they would have turned out the way they did, he is a miracle worker and so patient and kind. I could not be happier and after multiple consultations he was the best!

February 4th, 2017

Caring and talented professional

I started seeing doctor Kayser for Botox injections about a year and a half ago. I've been getting Botox for 5 years total-and Dr. Kayser's method far excels other office and doctors I've visited. He knows exactly how to make my face look it's best. He does not need direction like other doctors I've been to and my results are consistently more than pleasing. The office staff are accommodating and kind. Scheduling an appointment having a limiting schedule is never a problem. I would recommend any one considering or already getting Botox injections to visit his office above any others. Very pleased and always more than satisfied with my results. So happy I found him!

January 27th, 2017

Dr. Kayser was very loving and caring. He was an excellent surgeon!

January 20th, 2017

the best doctor, highly recommended

I highly recommend Dr. Kayser for his professionalism, knowledge and experience. Very clean and neat office, friendly and courteous staff. Felt very comfortable and relaxed throughout the whole process, but more importantly, I was happy with my results. In fact, the results far exceeded my expectations.

December 15th, 2016

Breast Augmentation

I wish there were words to describe how satisfied I am with my procedure and entire experience from beginning to end at Dr. Kayser's office. I used to be so self conscious about my chest, prior to my breast augmentation, because it was very flat and I didn't feel my body was propionate. I started seriously considering getting a breast augmentation for at least a year, before I moved forward with it. I called a variety of offices, but never felt secure and comfortable enough to move forward. During my consultation with Dr Kayser, I instantly knew he was the surgeon for me. He asked me questions to better understand why I wanted the augmentation and what I wanted my breast to look like. I felt like he truly put my vision to real life for me. I am beyond happy with my results and I have never felt more comfortable with myself than I do now. I would highly recommend Dr Kayser

December 2nd, 2016

Amazing job!!

Dr. Kayser is AMAZING!!! So friendly when you meet him. He answered ALL my questions and he really cares about his patients' concerns. I have breast asymmetry and wanted a less invasive procedure with not putting any foreign objects in my body. I went with fat transfer and the result was great! I plan to get a second procedure since the right is still a bit smaller, and a possible lift to the left side next time. I am so glad I went with this doctor! Was very worth the drive! Even though I waited a while during my consultation it was entirely worth it, plus I know ( since i work at a doctors office) the doctor can get caught up sometimes. GREAT GREAT Surgeon.

September 26th, 2016

Dr. Kayser is amazing! He is very thoughtful and particular in his work and spends a great deal of time making the patient feel comfortable. I was very pleased with my time with Dr. Kayser and the results are fantastic! I would highly recommend him as a surgeon to all of my friends and family.