Dr. Melek Kayser MD Patient Reviews

February 4th, 2017
Caring and talented professional
I started seeing doctor Kayser for Botox injections about a year and a half ago. I've been getting Botox for 5 years total-and Dr. Kayser's method far excels other office and doctors I've visited. He knows exactly how to make my face look it's best. He does not need direction like other doctors I've been to and my results are consistently more than pleasing. The office staff are accommodating and kind. Scheduling an appointment having a limiting schedule is never a problem. I would recommend any one considering or already getting Botox injections to visit his office above any others. Very pleased and always more than satisfied with my results. So happy I found him!

January 20th, 2017
the best doctor, highly recommended
I highly recommend Dr. Kayser for his professionalism, knowledge and experience. Very clean and neat office, friendly and courteous staff. Felt very comfortable and relaxed throughout the whole process, but more importantly, I was happy with my results. In fact, the results far exceeded my expectations.

December 15th, 2016
Breast Augmentation
I wish there were words to describe how satisfied I am with my procedure and entire experience from beginning to end at Dr. Kayser's office. I used to be so self conscious about my chest, prior to my breast augmentation, because it was very flat and I didn't feel my body was propionate. I started seriously considering getting a breast augmentation for at least a year, before I moved forward with it. I called a variety of offices, but never felt secure and comfortable enough to move forward. During my consultation with Dr Kayser, I instantly knew he was the surgeon for me. He asked me questions to better understand why I wanted the augmentation and what I wanted my breast to look like. I felt like he truly put my vision to real life for me. I am beyond happy with my results and I have never felt more comfortable with myself than I do now. I would highly recommend Dr Kayser

December 2nd, 2016
Amazing job!!
Dr. Kayser is AMAZING!!! So friendly when you meet him. He answered ALL my questions and he really cares about his patients' concerns. I have breast asymmetry and wanted a less invasive procedure with not putting any foreign objects in my body. I went with fat transfer and the result was great! I plan to get a second procedure since the right is still a bit smaller, and a possible lift to the left side next time. I am so glad I went with this doctor! Was very worth the drive! Even though I waited a while during my consultation it was entirely worth it, plus I know ( since i work at a doctors office) the doctor can get caught up sometimes. GREAT GREAT Surgeon.

September 26th, 2016
Dr. Kayser is amazing! He is very thoughtful and particular in his work and spends a great deal of time making the patient feel comfortable. I was very pleased with my time with Dr. Kayser and the results are fantastic! I would highly recommend him as a surgeon to all of my friends and family.

September 7th, 2016
22 years old. Fat transfer to lips.
Dr. Kayser and his staff were awesome from my first phone call. I felt very comfortable at my consultation and every visit following. Dr. Kayser is compassionate and he is great at what he does! He explained every step he was going to take and every detail involving my surgery. He is very confident and knowledgeable at what he does, Im very pleased with my results. The day after my procedure Dr. Kayser called himself to see how I was feeling/doing and although my couldn't talk very well It was appreciated. Highly recommended.

August 11th, 2016
Dr. Kayser and his staff are absolutely AMAZING! From my first visit everyone was kind, compassionate, and courteous. I am a breast cancer patient who had a nipple sparing double mastectomy. I was scared to death of the diagnosis and the plan. Dr. Kayser saw me within 2 days. He sat with my husband and I and explained everything to us without rushing us out of there. We had many questions, concerns, a ton of tears and he totally made sure we fully understood everything before we left. He gave me multiple options for breast reconstruction. I personally wanted to leave the hospital after the mastectomies with breasts. Dr. Kayser worked with my surgeon and they seamlessly completed everything in the single surgery. After healed, I had some fat grafting to fill in some dimple areas and provide a more natural look. I had my permanent implants put in 4 months ago. The results are absolutely amazing! Except for minimal scars it is difficult to tell that I had breast reconstruction. Throughout my very scary journey, Dr. Kayser and his staff treated me like family. I consider myself so lucky to have found him! He is a perfectionist and made sure that I had the best possible experience with the best outcome.

July 27th, 2016
When I first called Dr Kayser's office I had a great feeling about him. The staff, the atmosphere just everything was great. I would go back to him in a heart beat.

July 22nd, 2016
I had the best experience with Dr. Kayser. I had two surgeries in the last couple of months, and can't say enough about his compassion and skills as a surgeon. He is the best!!!!!!

June 29th, 2016
I couldn't be more thankful I found Dr. Kayser!
I couldn't be more thankful I found Dr. Kayser! I can't tell you how much research I did and how many consultations I wasted money on before I listened to a friend who referred me to Dr. Kayser. He is so kind, so understanding and during my first appointment made sure I was doing my procedure for the right reasons by reassuring me that there wasn't anything wrong with the way I looked now. After two kids and loss of my chest volume I decided to go through with a breast augmentation surgery. Even the day of my appointment I wasn't 100% sure what size was right for me so Dr. Kayser brought several options and ended up making the final decision for me based on my muscle coverage and natural measurements. I was so confident in his experience and professional opinion that I went into my surgery not even knowing exactly what size would be used and I could not be happier with the natural and beautiful results. If this is your first time just save all the time researching and money spent going to multiple consultations and book with Dr. Kayser. His staff is just as friendly and welcoming as he is and, Denise specifically, was an unbelievable help and very knowledgeable. I had an amazing experience from consultation to surgery and I know you will too! Oh and I should mention that my scars are nothing but a fine line and will likely just disappear completely! I am so thrilled with every step of my entire experience at Image By Design. Sorry for the lengthy review but I just want to let everyone who reads this know how genuine this review is and how I am writing it in the hopes that girls like me who have never done anything like this or don't know where to start know that you have found the right place.

June 1st, 2016
Botox
Dr. Kayser is an excellent doctor who takes time to listen to you and then recommend what he feel is best. He does not try to sell unnecessary procedures.

April 13th, 2016
Recently had a procedure by Dr. Kayser and could not have been more pleased. He is very knowledgable, and the most courteous surgeon I have met. Truly cares about his patients, and is very kind.