inactive

Meleta Francis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.2
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

August 27th, 2014
Never again!
If I could give Ms. Francis 0 stars, I would. I have never encountered a healthcare "professional" so ignorant about medicine and yet so convinced that everything she says is gold. I refuse to acknowledge the "Dr." in her title. Through her lack of medical knowledge, it is clear that she does not deserve "MD" after her name in anything but a paper stating what schools she attended before retaining nothing that she learned there. Not only did she fail to let me express my concerns as a patient, she also tried to diagnose a problem through blood work that (I know through the educations my parents and I have received while attending our medical schools) cannot be diagnosed through blood work! She is a disappointment to the healthcare community and is a shining example of why military doctors (as a whole) get a bad rap.