A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melham Dandan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melham Dandan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melham Dandan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dandan graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Dandan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Mercy Med Center Merced Dominican Campus
- Mission Trail Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melham Dandan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melham Dandan practice?
- Dr. Melham Dandan has 1 office location.
Dr. Melham Dandan practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Primary Care Doctors.